Clearance Sale


While things are generally rosy in the PHOP realm right now we do have a couple of problems that we could do with addressing:

1. We have too much debt. Roughly 1 in 3 of 149 releases have lost money. While I think that is a pretty decent ratio it has still left some debt which I am still trying to pay off (over £6,000).

2. We have too much stock left of older titles in the stockroom. I say stockroom, that's not strictly true since I moved the label back home earlier this year. It's taking over my flat.

So then I think I can can two birds with one stone here, with a clearance sale to raise some funds and clear some space.

With titles available for as little as £1take a look at the list below. Please spread the word, there's some underappreciated records here. Thanks

CD Mystery Bundle 5 CDs for £10
Post War Glamour Girls - Live At St. Austin's 12" LP £8
Wanna Buy A Record? Double Best Of 10 Years CD £5
Take Turns - Cryptomnesia Crept 12" LP £2
Piskie Sits - Stick and Twist 12" LP £8
Piskie Sits - Live At Unity Works 12" £5
Piskie Sits - Creature Feature CD album £4
Yard Wars / Cactus Knife Spilt 10" EP £5
Yard Wars - Death To Western Hifi CD album £3
The Spills - Collecting Dust 12" LP £8
The Spills - Collecting Dust CD album £4
The Grand - Incapacitated, Ill Fated and In Love CD album £5
Protectors - The Stem and Leaf 12" EP £2
St Gregory Orange - Midnight At The Sycamore Lounge CD album £3
St Gregory Orange - Things We Said In Bedrooms CD album £2
Charlie Padfield - Balloon Magic CD album £3
The Ainsley Band - Live At Unity Works 12" LP £3
The Ainsley Band - Devil's In The Detail CD album £2
The Ainsley Band - 5-4-3-2 She's not the One CD album £1
The Ship-Tones - Indie Reggae Revolution 12" LP £5
The Ship-Tones - Indie Reggae Revolution CD album £3
imp - Moon Coastal Maine CD album £3
Runaround Kids / We Are Losers Spilt 12" EP £1

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. شرکت ترخیص کالا

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. Waste removal wolverhampton

    ReplyDelete