End of 10 Years Bash

We are putting on an all dayer to celebrate our 10th anniversary. It will be at Warehouse 23 on Saturday 8th December with doors open at 1pm.

Playing will be:
Piskie Sits
Climbing Alice
The Reacharounds
Bad Idea
Slurs
One Day, After School...
Fur Blend
Dead Slow Hoot
Shake Your Halo Down
Chloe Juliette Beswick
These Men
Charlie Padfield

It will be £10 on the door. Advance tickets are currently available for £6 (rising to £7 in November & £8 in the first week of December). Buy them now from here.

2 comments:

  1. I am really glad I’ve found this information.
    A good web site with interesting content
    Your blog have nice information
    I am very grateful for sharing such information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Searching for online class help near me? Take your online classes has the Pay Someone To Do My Online Class For Me who provide instant help with online classes, courses & exams.

    ReplyDelete