Climbing Alice - Living EP OUT NOW

Climbing Alice's Living EP was released last week. The 4 track EP was recorded live by Chris Mulligan. It can be downloaded and streamed from all the usual digital outlets. If you download the EP from our bandcamp page you will also receive 4 bonus tracks recorded during the same session.

Tracklisting
1. Ninja Powers
2. No Time For The Living
3. Pizza King
4. Jason Orange
Bandcamp Bonus Tracks
5. Coin
6. Grey
7. Chicken Feet
8. Fau Negege

Bandcamp / Spotify / iTunes / Soundcloud

8 comments:

  1. I am liking this review of the new album. I am a big big fan of music and I love discovering new songs no matter what genre they belong to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting dialogue is price comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this matter, it may not be a topic..wellingtoncollege

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read that Post and got it fine and educational. It would be ideal if you share more like that.. e liquids wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, the subject is extremely useful and informative for me. Keep doing the good work. 192.168.l.l

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ritin Parbat
    Ritin Parbat blog related to travel. Ritin Parbat is from Walsall, he likes to travel to all different countries around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ritin Parbat Diary has a complete blog about my visit. Stay with me to learn about your travels around the world.
    Ritin Parbat

    ReplyDelete